THE VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS SERVICES (VDVS) IS OPEN FOR VIRTUAL AND LIMITED IN-PERSON SERVICES. APPOINTMENT REQUESTS CAN BE MADE ONLINE THROUGH THE RED “APPOINTMENT REQUEST” BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE, OR BY CALLING OR E-MAILING YOUR LOCAL VDVS OFFICE. VDVS OFFICES LOCATED IN THE MCGUIRE AND HAMPTON VAMC’S ARE CLOSED FOR IN-PERSON SERVICES AT THIS TIME. All WALK-IN HOURS ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED AT THIS TIME DUE TO SAFETY PROTOCOLS IN PLACE AS A RESULT OF COVID-19.
Veterans of the U. S. Armed Forces have spent their time serving our country and may be eligible for enhanced benefits through many different agencies. One of these benefits may be health care through Veterans Affairs Medical Centers.
- Enrollment – http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/apply/
- Access – http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/access/
- Access-Audit – http://www.va.gov/health/access-audit.asp
- Associated Costs – http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/cost/
- E-Benefits – https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits-portal/ebenefits.portal
- Obtaining Your DD-214 – http://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/about-service-records.html
- Additional Resources – http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/resources/