Mission Healthy Relationships: Couples Workshop 7 April 17 – 9 April 17 in Leesburg, Virginia. If interested, please call Ms. Brittany Jones at 540-671-8425 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to serving your future VVFS needs!
The Virginia Veteran and Family Support Program: Enhancing the quality of life for Virginia’s veterans, service members, and their families.
The Virginia Veteran and Family Support Program (VVFS) in cooperation with the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services and the Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services, monitors and coordinates behavioral health and rehabilitative services and support services through an integrated, comprehensive and responsive system of public and private partnerships. VVFS facilitates these services for Virginia veterans, members of the Virginia National Guard and Armed Forces Reserves (not in federal service), and their families with a special emphasis on those affected by stress related conditions or traumatic brain injuries resulting from military service.
VVFS proudly serves:
- Veterans of any era who are Virginia residents
- Members of the Virginia National Guard not in active federal service
- Virginia residents in the Armed Forces Reserves not in active federal service
- Family members of veterans and members of the Guard and Reserve
- Comprehensive assessment of individual and family needs
- Direct linkage to needed services including medical, behavioral healthcare, veterans benefits, housing, and employment assistance
- Peer and family support groups
- Couples workshops and family retreats
- Assistance to homeless or incarcerated veterans