Mission Healthy Relationships: Couples Workshop 7 April 17 – 9 April 17 in Leesburg, Virginia. If interested, please call Ms. Brittany Jones at 540-671-8425 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to serving your future VVFS needs!
Serving Northwestern, VA
Region I – Northwestern
Statewide Toll Free Number: 1-877-285-1299, Ext. 1
Region I of VVFS proudly serves Northwestern Virginia’s veterans and their family members with access to behavioral health, rehabilitative, and supportive services. VVFS places special emphasis on assisting service members, veterans, and families on their road to recovery from the effects of stress-related injuries (such as combat stress, post traumatic stress or military sexual trauma) or traumatic brain injuries. This includes:
- Veterans of any era who are Virginia residents
- Members of the Virginia National Guard not in active federal service
- Virginia residents in the Armed Forces Reserves not in active federal service
- Family members of veterans and members of Guard and Reserve not in active federal service
Through a regional consortia of Community Service Boards (CSB), brain injury services providers and other public and private services providers Region I of VVFS offers the following services to veterans and their families in Northwestern Virginia:
- Assessment of individual and family needs and direct provision of needed medical, behavioral health, or rehabilitative services available through public and private treatment programs
- Linkages to veterans benefits services, transportation, housing, employment, and education assistance programs
- Veterans networking, peer support groups, and family support groups throughout Northwestern Virginia
Counties of: Stafford, King George, Spotylvania and Caroline, and the City of Fredericksburg
Counties of: Fauquier, Madison, Orange, Rappahannock, and Culpeper
- For more information on the Northwestern Region I Virginia Veteran and Family Support Program please contact: Ben Shaw – Northwestern Regional Director email@example.com – 804-690-3217.