Veterans of the U. S. Armed Forces have spent their time serving our country and may be eligible for enhanced benefits through many different agencies. One of these benefits may be health care through Veterans Affairs Medical Centers.
- Enrollment – http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/apply/
- Access – http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/access/
- Access-Audit – http://www.va.gov/health/access-audit.asp
- Associated Costs – http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/cost/
- E-Benefits – https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits-portal/ebenefits.portal
- Obtaining Your DD-214 – http://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/about-service-records.html
- Additional Resources – http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/resources/