Mission Healthy Relationships: Couples Workshop 7 April 17 – 9 April 17 in Leesburg, Virginia. If interested, please call Ms. Brittany Jones at 540-671-8425 or via email at email@example.com We look forward to serving your future VVFS needs!
This page contains a listing of state and national Health Services; which includes information aboutprovision of treatment, support and information to persons in need of medical or dental care.
- 2-1-1 Virginia provides 24/7 information and referral to health services in Virginia
- Dial 211
- Hearing Impaired Users: Dial 711 for Virginia Relay then dial 2-1-1 -
- Video Phone users dial 1-800-230-6977
- Safety Net Health Care Providers The Virginia Health Care Foundation provides links to Community Health Centers, Free Clinics, Public Health Clinics and other charitable organizations providing health care.
- Dental Clinics The Virginia Health Care Foundation provides links to Free Dental Clinics and other charitable organizations providing dental care.
- Lifetime Preventative Care Plan: According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), seven out of 10 U.S. deaths are caused by chronic disease, while roughly half of the country’s population has been diagnosed with a chronic illness, including heart disease, cancer, diabetes, AIDS, or other conditions classified by the medical community as preventable.
- TRICARE is a health insurance program available to active duty service members and retirees of the seven uniformed services, their family members, survivors and others who are registered in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS). TRICARE is also available to National Guard/Reserve members and their families. http://www.tricare.mil/Welcome.aspx
- US Department of Veterans Affairs provides a wide array of health care to eligible veterans. http://www.va.gov/health/default.asp
- Burn Pit Registry for Veterans and Servicemembers: VA’s Airborne Hazards and Open Burn Pit Registry allows eligible Veterans and Servicemembers to document their exposures and report health concerns through an online questionnaire. Eligible Veterans and Service members include those who served in:
- Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation New Dawn
- Djibouti, Africa on or after September 11, 2001
- Operations Desert Shield or Desert Storm
- Southwest Asia theater of operations on or after August 2, 1990