Mission Healthy Relationships: Couples Workshop 7 April 17 – 9 April 17 in Leesburg, Virginia. If interested, please call Ms. Brittany Jones at 540-671-8425 or via email at email@example.com We look forward to serving your future VVFS needs!
Military Sexual Trauma
Military sexual trauma or MST is the term used by the Department of Veterans Affairs to refer to experiences of sexual assault or repeated, threatening acts of sexual harassment. This section contains information, resources and links regarding MST.
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Defense (DoD) Safe Helpline is a groundbreaking crisis support service for members of the DoD community affected by sexual assault. Safe Helpline provides live, one-on-one support and information to the worldwide DoD community. The service is confidential, anonymous, secure, and available worldwide, 24/7 by click, call or text — providing victims with the help they need anytime, anywhere.
- Make the Connection: Connecting veterans with information, resources and solutions to issues affecting their health, well-being and everyday lives.
- After Deployment: Wellness Resources for the Military Community
- U.S. Department of Defense Sexual Assault Prevention and Responce